|Identidad – Entidad||TRANSLEVANTE, S.A.|
|Dirección postal||C/ Doctor J. J. Dómine, 14, 2º, 3ª, CP 46011 Valencia (Valencia)|
|Teléfono||963 16 59 00|
|Datos registrales||Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Valencia Tomo 3961, Libro 1273, Folio 86, Hoja V 17263.|
Identification of the Responsible Party / Information Society Service Provider In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), expressly, precisely and unequivocally informs both users, recipients of the service, and the competent bodies, of the following aspects relating to the provider of services of the information society: 1. Type of cookies according to their purpose Technical Cookies: They allow to control data traffic, identify the session, make purchases, make requests, use security features while browsing, store content for viewing videos or sound or share content through social networks. Analysis/Measurement Cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to analyze the behavior of users of the website and are used to measure the activity of the website and to develop user browsing profiles, in order to offer improvements for users. Social Cookies: These are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the website. Geolocation Cookies: They allow to know the place where the user is located and offer the appropriate information according to the city or country that most interests the user. This cookie is anonymous. Personalization Cookies: Allow to recognize the user and provide personalized information, such as language, browser type, etc.. Advertising Cookies: Allow to manage advertising on the website, adapting it to the service or products requested. Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Allow to manage advertising on the website, storing user behavior as a result of the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop advertising with a specific profile.
2. Types of cookies according to their duration Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website. When the session ends, they are not stored in the user’s computer device. Persistent: These are cookies that remain installed on the user’s computer device and the information provided can be processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she logs on again. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
3. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them. Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer device from the computer system owned by the owner of the website, from where the request has been made, the service provided or a purchase made. Third Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s computer device from a domain or computer system that is not owned by the owner of the website, but by another third party entity authorized or contracted by the owner of the website, from where the request has been made, the service provided or a purchase made. You should know that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. Here are some sites that you can visit to learn more about third-party cookies (deactivation, possible data transfers to third countries, etc.): Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Edge Chrome for Android Safari (Apple) Opera Firefox As well as Google AdWords If you use other browsers we recommend you consult their policy of use and management of cookies. You may find the tool http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ very useful to manage each of the cookies. Please note that if you disable any of the cookies, the control tool will stop working effectively and this may have a negative effect on your overall browsing experience.
4. Types of cookies exempted from consent
- User login” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Certain plug-in cookies for social content sharing.
5. Types of cookies used on this website
6. Profiling As part of the duty of information under Article 13.2 f) of the GDPR, we inform you that, in case of profiling of your person, we will ask for your prior consent. However, you should know that you can object to being the subject of an automated decision of your data, where personal aspects are evaluated, such as analyzing or predicting aspects related to your job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences or interests, reliability or behavior, so that as a result of this there are legal effects on your person or affect you in a similar way. We will take appropriate safeguards to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, such as the right to obtain human intervention on our part to express your point of view and challenge the decision.
7. Transfer of data Your personal data will not be transferred to other countries or third parties. In case of transfers to other entities or to other countries outside the European Union, we will inform you and ask for your prior consent.
10. Your Rights You have the right to know if our entity is processing your personal data; therefore, you have the right to access your data, rectify it if it is inaccurate or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. You can also exercise your right of opposition, limitation or portability if you deem it appropriate and to do so you can do so in writing by email to email@example.com attaching a copy of your ID to identify you. If you have any suggestions or questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection consultants: BUSINESS ADAPTER, S.L. Ronda Guglielmo Marconi, 11, 26, (Technology Park) 46980 Paterna (Valencia). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.businessadapter.es/ If you want to exercise your rights and you are under 14 years old, you can exercise them through your parents, guardians or legal representative. If you want to make a claim for understanding that your rights have been violated, you can do so before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid or at www.aepd.es. Updated on October 14, 2021.