2. Identification of the Responsible Party / Information Society Services Provider
|Identidad – Entidad||TRANSLEVANTE, S.A.|
C/ Doctor J. J. Dómine, 14, 2º, 3ª
CP 46011 Valencia (Valencia)
|Teléfono||963 16 59 00|
|Datos registrales||Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Valencia Tomo 3961, Libro 1273, Folio 86, Hoja V 17263.|
3. Processing of personal data The personal identification and contact data that you have provided us, through our contact forms, e-mail, etc., will be treated confidentially and exclusively to meet your requests. All categories and types of personal data processed will be duly identified in the corresponding processing activities owned by our company.
4. Purpose If you are a customer or supplier, your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of maintaining the commercial relationship, sending advertising, providing services, accounting and billing management, etc. If you are a job applicant, we will process your data to include you in our selection processes and job vacancies. More information in our Job Applicant Policy. If you are requesting information, we will process your data to respond to your request, including in the reply commercial information related to your request. We do not send advertising without the prior consent of the interested parties, except to those customers with a current relationship and always with services or products related to the services provided or products already purchased. The purposes that motivate the processing of personal data will be duly identified in the corresponding processing activities owned by our company.
5. Legitimation The processing of your data is carried out on the following bases:
- The request made voluntarily on your part either for information, employment, hiring our services, or purchase of our products.
6. Data Retention The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, for the time required by law and as long as necessary to purge possible liabilities that may arise from the purpose. In the case of job applications, they will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year or until the interested party asks us to delete their data.
7. Profiling We do not create profiles using your personal data, but if we do, we will inform you and ask for your prior permission to do so. Likewise, you have the right to object to this type of processing at any time.
8. Transfer of data If you are a job applicant, information seeker or user of our website, your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so. If you are a job applicant, your data may be transferred to other companies in our group, although we will ask for your permission to do so. If you are a customer or supplier, your personal data may be disclosed to public and private third parties as required by law (e.g. tax authorities), or in those cases where it is necessary to provide our services or pay invoices (e.g. banks). Also, your personal data as a customer or supplier may be processed by some suppliers to whom we delegate some of our obligations (e.g. accountants). All of them have committed, by means of a data processor contract, to comply with the same security measures implemented by our company, as well as to submit to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data processed. In case of transfers to other entities or to other countries outside the EEA, we will inform you and ask for your prior and express consent.
9. Security Measures Our company has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed, avoiding its loss, theft or unauthorized use. These measures have been created according to the type of data processed and the purposes that motivate such processing. These are periodically verified in our controls of compliance with personal data protection regulations and by means of external audits.
10. Rights of the interested parties You have the right to know if our entity is processing your personal data; therefore, you have the right to access your data, rectify them if they are inaccurate or request their deletion when the data are no longer necessary. You can also exercise your right of opposition, limitation or portability if you deem it appropriate and to do so you can do so in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your ID to identify you. If you wish to make any suggestion, complaint or query about the treatment that our company performs on your personal data, you can contact our data protection consultants: BUSINESS ADAPTER, S.L. Ronda Guglielmo Marconi, 11, 26, (Technology Park) 46980 Paterna (Valencia). E-mail: email@example.com Web: https://www.businessadapter.es/
11. Commitment to Personal Data Protection
- Scope of application: Our commitment to the protection of personal data will be mandatory for all departments, employees of our company and those acting on our behalf.
- Purpose: We have established protocols for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish and European regulations on data protection.
- Principles: Lawfulness, Loyalty, Transparency, Minimization of data, Accuracy, Limitation of the storage period, Integrity, Confidentiality and Active responsibility.
- Special category of data: The processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, the processing of genetic or biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning sexual orientation is prohibited, except in the legally authorized exceptions and with the prior consent of the data subject.
- Rights of data subjects: Data subjects shall have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to rectify them when they are inaccurate, to delete them when they are no longer necessary or their processing is no longer desired, to limit them to certain processing, to have the possibility of receiving their data easily and in structured formats and commonly used by the data controller, as well as to have their data used for profiling and to oppose to the processing at any time.
- Register of Activities, Impact Assessment and Security Measures: Our entity will carry out a register of processing activities and analyze the purposes of processing, categories of data subjects and data, recipients, international transfers, storage periods, etc., in order to assess the risks of processing and implement the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. We have also analyzed the need to prepare an Impact Assessment and appoint a Data Protection Delegate, establishing, if necessary, that the person appointed to this position has sufficient knowledge and experience in accordance with current legislation.
- Control: We also have external consultants who monitor any publication made by the competent control bodies and other European and Spanish entities related to data protection regulations, in order to comply with all legal developments.